It’s only fair I share this perfect lunch salad recipe, since I’ve made it countless times. I made it again this week and have had it for lunch every day.
- 8 oz carton of cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz carton of heirloom tomatoes
- 1-2 avocados
- 12-15 leaves of basil
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz small mozzarella cheese balls
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut all tomatoes in half
- Cut all mozzarella balls in half
- Dice avocado
- Chop basil
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add salt and pepper to taste
*Tip: Avocado doesn’t hold well in the fridge, so cut this at the time of eating and mix with salad.